At The Muthoot Group, the words of Shri M. George Muthoot, Founder Chairman – Banking, form the propelling force behind all our decisions and actions. We cull some profound corporate core values from his statement mentioned below:
Let us not judge ourselves by the profit we make but by the trust and the confidence that people have in us. Let us cherish and nurture that trust and ensure that every person who deals with us deals with the confidence that he will not be misguided but his interests will be carefully protected.
The Muthoot Group shoulders the responsibility of standing up to the image that it has created for itself over the last 130 years. Our experience that not only spans through years but also generations helps us understand the dynamics of ever changing market conditions and constantly evolving business environments.
Our Core Values and Commitments
While at The Muthoot Group we believe in continuous progress and development, what has remained unchanged is our belief in the culture of trust.
The following are the founding principles that make the core values imbibed and reflected in our culture, operations and agendas:
- Ethics: Our main aim is to put the needs of the customer first before anything else. We strive to provide our customers with the best quality of service under the Muthoot Brand Umbrella and we do the same with a smile.
- Values: Accountability for all our operations & services and towards the society makes us a socially responsible and intelligent citizen. Our empire has grown leaps and bounds on the basis of these values. The times may change, but our values will remain unchanged.
- Reliability: With an unblemished track record throughout the markets we serve; and across national as well as global boundaries, The Muthoot Group values its commitment to customer-service.
- Dependability: We do not judge ourselves by the profit we make but by the trust and confidence that people have shown in us for the past 130 years. Over 6 million people have turned to us for help in their hour of need just because of this guiding principle of ours.
- Trustworthiness: We pledge loyalty in our operations, fairness in our dealings and openness in our practices. At The Muthoot Group, we embrace policies and practices that fortify trust.
- Integrity: The value is innate to a corruption-free atmosphere and an open work culture. We at The Muthoot Group, therefore cultivate transparency as a work ethic.
- Good Will: We serve over 2,53,000 customers each day across our branches. With an unmatched goodwill, the company shoulders the responsibility of providing its customers services of the highest quality.
Shri Ninan Mathai Muthoot
The Muthoot Group
Born : 5th Feb, 1873
Shri M George Muthoot
Founder Chairman Banking,
The Muthoot Group
Born : 4th Feb, 1911